Are you looking for an easy way to spruce up your living space? We love how plants can instantly liven up room. But, are you worried about taking care of them? Don’t fret, artificial botanicals are here to the rescue. We’re sharing the benefits of artificial plants and flowers, plus some design ideas. Macy’s is your home for all things decor.
What are the benefits of artificial botanicals?
1. No Maintenance. Are you tired of watering and repotting your plants and flowers? You won’t have to lift a finger with artificial plants— just place them where you want them and go!
2. Budget Friendly. Real plants and flowers can be pricey to maintain and replace. Purchasing faux botanicals is just a one-time investment.
3. Hypoallergenic. If you’re allergic to plants and flowers, then you should definitely get artificial botanicals. They’ll add life to any room in your home without the sniffling and sneezing.
4. More Durable. Requiring no sunlight or water, artificial botanicals will last for as you want them to. If you’re transporting them, you don’t have to worry about damaging them.
How to decorate with artificial botanicals?
1. Entryway. Arrange artificial plants on your console table.
2. Living Room. Place large artificial plants at either end of your fireplace.
3. Dining Room. Use artificial flowers or succulents as a centerpiece.
4. Any Room. Fill an empty corner with a large artificial plant.
Shopping Tip: Don’t forget to root your artificial botanical decor with a stylish planter.
Faux sure, deck out your space with artificial botanicals, available at Macy’s.